DRAW DELIVER ENGAGE
UNLOCK YOUR VISUAL LANGUAGE SKILLS
This is the best place to start if you're new to working visually and want to learn all the basics you will need to get going. By the end of the course you will have unlocked your visual language skills, and your communication and engagement skills will be enhanced.
You will know how to draw, know when to use your new skills and understand the benefits of working visually. All of this will set your work apart and help make you more effective in your role.
I've taught thousands of individuals how to draw more at work, and the first half of the course will give you all the drawing skills you need, even if you don't believe you can draw at all. This course will give you the confidence to get drawing.
The second half of the course will give you practical ideas of how to implement your new skills. You'll leave the course with new, dynamic ways of communicating creatively in the workplace.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once you've joined the course you will get a password to access our private class community space.
- Lessons are posted up in the class space for you to see.
- I share my experience from over 10 years of working visually within organisations and give you a series of easy to follow, step by step exercises that teach you all you need to know.
- When you complete an exercise you can share it in the community group where I can see your work and offer you individual feedback, advice and support to help you get the most out of the lessons.
- Once the lessons have all been posted you have the rest of the month to continue working through the exercises and sharing your work within the group.
- Once you have complete the course you will get a certificate and will be able to join our Graduate Community Group where you can continue to get inspiration about working visually and share your ideas with other visual thinkers.
WHY WORK VISUALLY?
Working visually is becoming increasingly valued in the work place. As we understand more about how people think and learn we are realising that most people (even if you're not a typical visual learner) can take in more information, understand more complex information and remember more detail for longer if the information uses visuals.
We are designed to work visually. We translate images more quickly and easily than text, helping us engage our audience quicker and collaborate more easily.
Whatever job we do, we usually need to communicate well, and we need our key messages to be understood and remembered. Working visually is an amazing tool to have at your fingertips.
You may be leading teams, presenting information, training, planning, pitching, visioning, presenting, sharing a strategy, working with groups...(the list could go on and on)...then you will benefit from working visually.
By the end of this course you will have all the basics you need to step back into your role with the knowledge and new skills you need to start working visually.
A series of practical lessons take you step by step through carefully thought out exercises. From drawing simple shapes to creating brilliant visuals to use at work you will be taught everything you need to know to get started working visually.
The course is split into two modules.
Module 1 teaches you all the basic drawing skills you need. With easy step by step guides and plenty of time to practice. You will be able to see the work of your classmates in our online community and share your work with me for individual feedback and support.
Module 2 teaches you how to string together your new visual language skills and use them in workplace. You get to try your hand at a series of practical exercises that show you how to communicate, deliver and engage more effectively.
It really is like having a super power at your finger tips.