DRAW DELIVER ENGAGE
Be a Visual Facilitator
This is the best place to start if you're trainer, workshop leader or facilitator and you want to take things to the next level by making your delivery more visual. By the end of the course you will have learned a range of techniques and tools that you can incorporate into your practice.
If you're totally new to working visually and feel nervous about drawing, it might be useful for you to take our free 5 day Draw More boot camp, that runs each month. The boot camp will familiarise you with some drawing basics and get you comfortable drawing basic icons. You can find out more about the boot camp here.
If you already feel happy with a felt tip in hand then you can jump straight in.
Working visually will set your work apart and make you more effective in your role. I've taught thousands of individuals how to draw more at work, and this course is full of practical skills, tools and templates for you to conquer.
You'll leave the course with new, dynamic ways of communicating creatively in the workplace.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once you've joined the course you will get a password to access our private class community space.
- Lessons are posted up in the class space for you to see.
- I share my experience from over 10 years of working visually within organisations and give you a series of easy to follow, step by step exercises that teach you all you need to know.
- When you complete an exercise you can share it in the community group where I can see your work and offer you individual feedback, advice and support to help you get the most out of the lessons.
- You have 4 weeks to work through the exercises at your own pace.
- Once you have complete the course you will get a certificate and will be able to join our Graduate Community Group where you can continue to get inspiration about working visually and share your ideas with other visual thinkers.
WHY WORK VISUALLY?
Working visually is becoming increasingly valued in the work place. As we understand more about how people think and learn we are realising that most people (even if you're not a typical visual learner) can take in more information, understand more complex information and remember more detail for longer if the information uses visuals.
We are designed to work visually. We translate images more quickly and easily than text, helping us engage our audience quicker and collaborate more easily.
Whatever job we do, we usually need to communicate well, and we need our key messages to be understood and remembered. Working visually is an amazing tool to have at your fingertips.
You may be leading teams, presenting information, training, planning, pitching, visioning, presenting, sharing a strategy, working with groups...(the list could go on and on)...then you will benefit from working visually.
By the end of this course you will have all the basics you need to step back into your role with the knowledge and new skills you need to start working visually.
A series of practical lessons take you step by step through carefully thought out exercises.
Tools, templates and drawing skills will get you creating brilliant visuals to use at work. You will be taught everything you need to know to get started working visually.
The lessons include easy to step by step tutorials as well as information about when and where the tools work best.
The course teaches you how to string together your new visual language skills and use them in when you are leading, facilitating or training others. You get to try your hand at the practical exercises and share your progress, all within the safety of the online classroom. I'll be there every step of the way giving feedback and advice live in the group.
It really is like having a super power at your finger tips.